Uzbekistan Police Registration OVIR:
It is mandatory for every visitor arriving in Uzbekistan to register at the nearest police station with in 72 Hours. (Excluding holidays).
How to Register: If the guest is staying in Hotel The hotel will register the guests automatically.
If the visitor is staying in Private house then the following Documents are required:
• Registration fee 20 USD per Month (20 USD should be converted to local currency and should be deposited in the MVD Account with the certificate issued by the bank) Generally all the Police Registration offices have the money Change Counter and Bank.
• Letter from the Private property Owner that he allows the visitor to stay
• Copy of the Private Property Owners passport and Registration
• Copy of the ownership documents
• Filled application from the Inviting company for registration in duplicate
• The Police Office will sign the Duplicate form and Return to the applicant. It takes about 3 Days to register.
• When the Police Office accepts the document person is perceived to be registered.
• The Police office will return the passport with registration stamp after two or three day.
Uzbekistan Police Registration FAQ: Q: Do I have to register every time I change the Residence? A: Yes. If you change the Residence and plan to stay more than 72 Hours then you have to Re Register at the new property. Q: Will I have to pay the Fee again? A: No. You can Re Register with out paying any fee. But you will have to submit all the other documents. Q: Do the local citizens also have to Register? A: Yes .
Fines Penalties In case the visitor fail to register following penalties or fines are applicable. The penalties would apply for living with out visa, or expired police registration. 50 to 100 Minimum Salaries as per the law of Uzbekistan Approximate amounts from 1500 to 3000 USD If the visitor fail to pay his/her passport will be kept by the OVIR Office. Deportation order will be issued by the Prosecutor Office. His passport will be stamped with deportation stamp and then he/she will be deported. In case a visitor has been deported he/she can not come back to Uzbekistan for atleast 5 Years.
Uzbekistan Visa | Uzbekistan Tourist Visa | Uzbekistan Business Visa | Uzbekistan Employment Visa | Uzbekistan Visa Extension> | Uzbekistan Private Visa | Uzbekistan Visa Fees | Uzbekistan Visa Form | Uzbekistan Embassy and Consulate